What does fully inclusive mean?
Our aim is to provide a five star welcome to our five star cottages, so we endeavour to provide everything you could possibly want during your stay.
You of course will be responsible for your own personal requirements and your own food and drink.
In our cottages this means that our heating is on constantly, even in the summer (what summer?), so it’s under YOUR control. There are convector heaters in every bedroom and electric towel rails in each bathroom. Apart from the convector heater in each lounge there’s also a log burning stove, which is laid ready to light.
In our cottages we provide bed linen – beds are already made up with duvets, 2 pillows per person and spares in each bedroom. We can also provide cot linen for our 2 travel cots, though we don’t have cot bumper.
In our cottages we provide nice white fluffy towels – 1 bath, 1 hand.
In our cottages we provide a basket of logs in each cottage, and a large log store just outside each cottage. We have ‘proper logs’, some bought in, and some from our own trees.
Each cottage kitchen has a fridge, freezer, cooker & hob, dishwasher, washing machine and access to a tumble dryer.
But that’s not all … you’ll also find the following:
- Toilet rolls – 2 per bathroom
- Sanitary bags – (small supply) in each bathroom
- Shampoo and Shower gel – in each bathroom
- Hand wash – at every sink/washbasin
- Non-slip mat – for all showers and baths
- Towelling bath mat – in every bathroom
- Hand towel – in each kitchen and for downstairs loo in The Barn
- Tea-towels – lots
- J-cloth, sponge scourer
- Oven glove
- Washing-up liquid, clothes washing detergent and dish washing detergent – in each kitchen
- Spare bin bags
- Paper kitchen roll
- Filled salt and pepper
- Cling film & aluminium foil
- Coat hangers – at least 6 per person
- 1 bath towel, 1 hand towel
- Hairdryer – 1 per bedroom
- Paper hankies – in each bedroom and living room
- Table cloths and napkins
- Tablemats and coasters
- Piezo lighter and/or matches for fire
- Iron and ironing board
- Rechargeable torch
- Information file
- Indoor clothes horse (no outdoor drying space)
- Clothes pegs
- Leaflet display – information about local attractions
- Paper/kindling for fire making, though your fire will be ready to light on arrival
- Bats, balls, chalk cues and cue tips (Sorry, for safety, we don’t provide darts)
- 1 Travel cot (for infants up to 2 years old) in each cottage
- 1 Highchair in each cottage
- Cot bedding on request (no cot bumpers)
- Stair gate available on request (Barn/Steadings only)
- Socket blanks 4/5 available on request (please supplement if necessary)
- Newsletter on arrival in your cottage – this gives a brief resume of important issues relevant to your stay. It also gives keypad numbers for the cottages and the Games Room.
- Tea, coffee & sugar and a pint of milk for that all important cup of tea before you unpack
- Welcome gift of freshly baked cake/s from our local Farm shop and free range eggs from our very own hens.
If you have any other suggestions or requests, please don’t hesitate to let us know.